Need a nice challenge? Then forget this one. It’s nasty. Cut the Leadville Trail 100 MTB in half, remove all the easy parts, throw in technical descents, burning lungs and wild animals and you’ll have a good understanding of what you’re about to get into.
Friday, July 6
•3 p.m – 9 p.m.. Registration and packet pickup at LRS Headquarters, 316 Harrison Ave. Photo ID required. Packets must be picked up in person. They will not be mailed or given to others.
Saturday, July 7
• 6 a.m. – 7:15 a.m.. Registration and packet pickup at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area).
• 8 a.m. Race start at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area)
Wave Start Time Estimated Finish Time
Wave #1 8:00 a.m. Sub 6:00 hours
Wave #2 8:05 a.m. 6:00 to 7:00 hours
Wave #3 8:10 a.m 7:00 to 8:00 hours.
• 4:45 p.m. Awards Ceremony at base of Dutch Henri Hill (start/finish area)
• 4.5 hour cut-off will be located just before the Stumptown Aid Station
• 8-hour time limit to complete the race and be eligible for the LT 100 spots. Beyond this cutoff, athletes that remain ahead of the sweep and finish the full course will be given a finishers medal, but not included in the final results.
There will be 3 well-supplied aid stations along the course. Please see course map for locations.